Chase the Cougar: Alumni Participate in Virtual 5K
Way to go, Canterbury Alumni! Apparently some of you moonlight as Olympic runners! Our alumni are fast!
First, let’s share a few fun facts from our Chase the Cougar Alumni Virtual 5K:
- Alumni from Florida, California, Michigan, and Wisconsin were Chasing the Cougar
- Alumni from 1987 through 2014 participated
- Almost all runners asked for a second annual Chase the Cougar Alumni 5K for next year
And now, the results you have been waiting for...
Introducing our winners from this year's Chase The Cougar Alumni Virtual 5K!
- First place with the fastest time from the ’80s and ’90s is Kim West ’87 with a time of 24:27.
- First place with the fastest time from the ’00s, ’10s, and ’20s is Capt. Sean Alexander ’09, who tells us he clocked 20:13 running aboard Camp Pendleton, California!
- Second place with the fastest time from the ’00s, ’10s, and ’20s is Katie Flaharty ’14 with a time of 20:15.
Our first-place winners will be receiving a $50 gift card to The Cougar Cave
, while our second-place winners will be receiving a $25 gift card to The Cougar Cave
. Gift cards will be sent via email.
Congratulations to all of our Chase the Cougar Alumni Virtual 5K runners!