· Tuition rates for the following year will be made available to parents on the School website during the last week in January.
· Enrollment deposits will remain at 20% of the next year’s tuition.
Deposits will be billed to your FACTS account on February 1 and due by February 15.
· Your child's space for the upcoming school year will be secured by remitting your 20% deposit by the Feb. 15 due date.
· If you notify us by February 15 that your student is not returning for the following academic year by completing the online OPT-OUT FORM
, we will reverse the deposit charge. Otherwise, it will be due and non-refundable.
· Canterbury's Monthly Payment Plan will be spread over 9 months instead of 10, so that you will be relieved of a monthly payment in the month of February when deposits are due.
· FACTS will continue to bill parents under the same Tuition Plan and, if elected, for the TRP Insurance for the duration of the student’s enrollment unless the parent requests the change in writing to the Finance Office.